Friday, November 9, 2012

FUNNY FRIDAY

We're sorry mama, we just couldn't wait for you to 
open the box.

Sweet Pea said:  Who is he mama?  He's so cute!!

Mama said:  His name is Jason Sweet Pea he is
going to be your little brother!

Sweet Pea said:  Mama do you meant it??  Is he
my brother?  I love him already.  He is going to
be wherever I am.  I will teach him to play ball!! He can have my bed, I will share my honey toast.

Jason said:  Hi bears!  I'm glad to be out of this box.
I brought a Christmas tree and a sleigh for all of you. Does it snow here?


Sissy said:  He needs some hugs and cuddles from me because I am his big sister.  I love him too.

Blossom said:  Well I have to admit, he is a cute little guy!  I think I am going to love him too.
JUST REMEMBER
I AM THE PRETTIEST

Sweet Pea said:   We know Blossom!  You tell us this at least ten times every day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You really don't have to be young to find a friend in a teddy bear." 
-Rachel Newman 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Pea,

    Now you have a real live brother, you don't have to put up with the girls silly stuff. It's a big bearsibility to teach him to play ball, and learn how the climb tress.

    Sissy & Blossom remember - he isn't a girl and you can't make him play dress-up, or put bows in his fur. He is a boy! Wait till camp next summer, he will meet Wilbur, and learn how to fish.

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    Hi Miss Iris,

    Oh, we love your new wallpaper and Christmas music. It's so much fun to drop in on you and the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,
    It's good to meet you Jason. We have a new brother too. His name is Teddy. He came to us in a box sent by our Oma Linda. He's been here about a week and already it's like he's been here forever. You all be sure to tell Jason about us and how we all went to camp together.
    It's gotten really cold here and we're hoping that means it's going to snow so we can go out and and play in it. It's been too long since we got to play in the snow.
    Have a nice weekend everybear.
    Hugs,
    Bellamine, Clarissa & Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi every one,
    Welcome to Blogzie land Jason. I would love to be your friend in the puter.
    I know you will have the best time staying at Honey Pot Lane. I'm sure lots of exciting thing will happen. You are a very hansom bear.
    I can't wait to our camp next year, I will teach you how to fish and all sorts of good boy stuff.
    Hugs
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you got a new brother....and a sled and Christmas tree??? You are all soooo lucky! We like the name Jason and we think he's very handsome! hehe Mama Pea didn't have time to let us make a post for Funny Friday today but at least she's letting us visit our friends:-)

    Lots of hugs and kisses, Misty & Tiffany xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really don't have to be young to find a friend in a teddy bear......I love that quote! It is so true....and goes for a doll too :) Welcome... to your little newcomer Jason....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the hug Jason! How good of you to bring your own Christmas tree too, *some* of us don't get to have one - hmph!

    Hugs

    The Clan and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story is true, between me and you...
    The bears were not young,
    They had only begun...
    They were both somewhere over 50...
    But that was no reflection on how spiffy they got over 50...

    Iris bear took awhile, getting over and under there...
    Jacqueline bear, followed behind her as though she was going nowhere...
    But two bears were they, as happy as flowers in the month of May.
    For they knew, without a shadow or a doubt,
    There is never a reason to pout when the two bears found their way.
    On that glorious day in May.

    ReplyDelete