Friday, July 20, 2012

FUNNY FRIDAY


Letters from camp

Dear mama,

We are having fun.  Blossom quit barfing soon as we got on the ground.  She was beary cited when we got here.  She ran ahead and started hugging all the bears.  It was beary funny. She kept yelling that she was a peach of a bear and was turning somersaults.  All the bears luv's her and  giggled. Sissy said she was a little barased.. Wilbur is my friend! We fished! I really, really like Bear Camp. Sissy was real nice to Blossom when she was sick on the ride in the sky.

  The cabin
 somersaults
 I'm a little dizzy
I'm tired, we take long
walks on this path. 
That's all.
Your Sweet Pea
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
PS
the food is beary good!!

          

4 comments:

  1. Darling Little Ones,

    I knew you would love Camp Good Bear, and Blossom, I am so proud of you. You are now the "Campin' Queen". Of course everybear loves you - your an angel.

    Tell Mom that I have a camp photo album and want some pictures.

    Hugs ♥
    Prudence's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear they're all having such a great time

    Hugs

    The Clan and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to hear from the kids at camp. Blossom would win over every ones heart I know.
    I am waiting to hear from Wilbur, I think he must be having to much fun to write.
    Hugs
    Wilbur's Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad they are all there safe and having a fabulous time ! :)

    ReplyDelete