Friday, December 14, 2012

FUNNY FRIDAY

Warning to all our bear friends!
It's time to be good bears! It won't be long
before Santa arrives.

I think Santa will be leaving us candy in our stockings.
I've been a very good bear so I am leaving this box out for Santa to put my candy in. It's much bigger than my stocking.
I do think Santa will be pleased that I have been so good and leave me
some extra pieces of chocolate.

We all helped mama decorate
our tree.

Hi every bear!
It's me Sweet Pea!  Now I know everyone thinks
I am always the good bear.  But sometimes a
bear has to put his paw down!
Shhh!!
I am hiding from mama.  She wants all of us to
help with wrapping the four little humans presents!
I want to go outside and play ball! I want to catch frogs.  I want to climb a tree.

Uh oh, I think I better do what mama said to do. Mama said good bears get to have hot chocolate and cookies!



Hi bears 
It's Blossom here!!

Jackie over at Once Upon AFairyland
Sent mama this little bear.
She loves me the most because we were sewed and stuffed
with much love by the same bear maker! 
I think I'm going to ask mama if I can name her Betsy.


Next week we will show you some more
of our decorations.
TILL THEN
DON'T FORGET TO BE GOOD LITTLE BEARS


8 comments:

  1. Hi Gang,

    And welcome, Betsy, to your new hug. You will love living with Sweet Pea and the girls, they always have so much fun. And your new Mom, Miss Iris, is a super bear mom.

    Your Christmas tree is bee-u-tee-ful, I can't wait to see more.

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that sweet of Miss Jackie to send you all a little sister...what will mama name her? What a pretty tree,and you all did a wonderful job of decorating it....Beary Christmas to you very good little bears,and mama too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* but being good is soooo boring...

    Hugs

    The Clan & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everybear and welcome to our new friend Betsy. Oh how BEE-U-TEE-FULL all of your Christmas decorations look. Isn't it wonderful how all of our moms love to decorate our homes for Christmas? We love how your blog looks too. It's like a BEE-U-TEE-FULLY wrapped pressie.
    We're going to help bake cookies today so we have to go see if our mom is ready for us. Happy Christmas to all of you. Clarissa wants us to wish Sweet Pea and Blossom a merry Christmas from her.
    Hugs,
    Bellamine & Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning my very beary friends:-)

    Ooooh we love your Christmas tree, it's so beeee-u-ti-ful! You all did a great job in helping your Mama decorate it.

    Tiffany is always the good bear around here but me, Misty, seems to always have a hard time being good....trouble just seems to follow me so it's really not my fault! teehee!! Hopefully Santa will think I've been good enough times and will leave me presents/candies as well:-)

    Hot chocolate and Christmas cookies...yummmmy! We're gonna ask Mama Pea if we can have some for our snack tonight!

    Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

    Lots of love, hugs & kisses, Misty & Tiffany xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time next week it's Christmas Eve. I hope Santa is good to everyone in your house.

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of Jackie to send you a little sister! Welcome Betsy! Beary Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear friends,
    Merry Christmas and a 2013 full of blessings !!
    big hugs,Duendes.

    ReplyDelete