Friday, June 15, 2012

FUNNY FRIDAY


Hi every bear!  Today I am helping
Blossom and Sissy to be beary good friends
with our dog sisters, Ruby and Pearlene.
Please don't be afraid!  We will give you a cookie
if you come to us.

Uh, I don't think so!
Give me back my cookies or I will take
your peanut butter.

Okay!  This is as close as I get.
I want my cookies.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I'm not afraid!  Come here Sissy.
You better be a nice bear though.
I have a real good set of chompers
that I will use on you if you aren't.

See Pearlene, I'm a very nice bear.  I give great
HUGS!!

Come on Ruby, Blossom won't hurt you.
She 's just as shy as you!

Nope Nope NOPE!!
I'll just wait for my Mama to bring me my cookie.

Maybe we can play together sometimes, okay
Pearlene?

Mama said each friend we have
is a blessing.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, you three, here's the scoop (no, not as in pooper scooper)- a dog's stomach rules, you know "dog"; stomach on four legs". I live with Molly & Jessie so I know about these things.

    You want your doggies to be your friends - a little peanut butter on your paw with bring them in like bees to honey. Trust me.

    Hugs ♥
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pea, you were so good in teaching those girls about friendship. Sissy got those dogs trust better than Blossom. I think if you keep doing it, the dogs wont be as frightened. I am Blessed because I have the 3 of you as my friends.
    Hugs
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good for you all to play nicely, so keep working on it girls, it'll set you up well for camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friends,
    Ruby and Pearlene are wonderful and they are beautiful dresses...as are elegant, is so nice to see bears and dogs friends.
    together form a pretty large family!!
    hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby& Pearlene are so sweet in their pretty dresses.
    It'wonderful to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete