Friday, April 19, 2013

FUNNY FRIDAY

Hi every bear,
it's me JASON in case you didn't know.
I'm getting ready for camp cause I don't
want to be late!!
Wilbur said he is my friend.  He's going to teach
me to fish.  I'm gonna bring my fish home.  I won't eat 
him because he will be my pet!  Maybe he will look
like this fish!  Wilbur said maybe I can put my fish in a jar till
I get home with my very own fish.  I'm going to name my fish
FRED!!

Can you see me??  
This is my bird cage I'm going to catch a big pretty bird for me!
I won't eat him either.  I will bring my bird home to live
with me.  I will take good care of him!
I'm going to name my bird
KITTY 
Maybe if my cats know he is kitty they won't eat him!!

CAMP IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jason,

    Well, I see you have changed your mind about not wanting to go to camp. I knew Wilbur would convince you to go. Yippee.

    I think the fish that you will be catching will end up on the campfire at supper time. The fish that Wilbur caught were mighty big fish so I don't think one would fit in a jar.

    A birdie named kitty - bearness sakes, that would be stressful for a little bird, don't you think so?

    You have a lot to learn about camp, little bear, but everybear will love you and teach you what camp is all about. You're gonna love it!!!

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, we think you're going to have a house overrun with pets at this rate ;o)

    Hugs

    The Clan & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jason, Granny has been so busy doing a work shop with Linda Benson, she wouldn't allow me to turn on the putter.
    I didn't even get to talk to my friends last week.
    I'm very proud of you getting all your fishing stuff ready for camp. We really want to go for the big fish and then we can have the for dinner. Yum, yum.
    Keep practicing casting that line.
    Hugs Wilbur

    ReplyDelete